Friday, August 24, 2007

Jessica Alba Biography


  • Family

    Brother: Joshua Alba
    born January 1982

    Father: Mark Alba
    of Mexican descent; served in US Air Force

    Mother: Cathy Alba
    of Danish, French-Canadian, English and Italian descent

  • Birth Name

    Jessica Alba

  • BirthDate

    04/28/1981

  • Birthplace

    Pomona, California

  • Hookups

    Companion: Cash Warren
    met on the set of "Fantastic Four" (2005); reportedly split in July 2007

  • Notes

    "I don't really pay attention to all that. It's only when people start to treat me like one that it really freaks me out."---Jessica Alba, on the notion of being a sex symbol, to Parade magazine, June 2007.
    "I have to go to certain lengths to use sexuality to my advantage while guiding people to think the way I want them to."---Alba to Movieline's Hollywood Life, September/October 2005.
    "Jessica has a dark side to her personality," says Rodriguez. "She's kind of qu

    iet and mysterious, but when she does a performance she's great at making it accessible."---Director Robert Rodriguez on Alba, to GQ, April 2005.
    "There are always people at the studios; these small-minded guys in suits, who try to tell you who you are and what you can do," she says. "I don't take it personally. I understand that's just the way Hollywood is. The only thing I can do is work my ass off to prove that I'm capable of more. That's what I've been doing so far, I haven't really had a chance yet to express myself creatively in my movies. Mostly, I've just been hustling."---Alba to Entertainment Weekly, June 28, 2006.

  • Movies
Eye (remake)
Good Luck Chuck
Ten
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Into the Blue

Fantastic Four
Sin City
Honey
Idle Hands
Never Been Kissed

TV Appearances

Beverly Hills 90210
Chicago Hope
Dark Angel
Entourage
Brooklyn South
Love Boat: The Next Wave
Rock Me Baby
Punk'D
Trippin'

No comments:

Find Another Celebrity ?